Recorder for Recording and Listening
By Maks and Pasha
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the advanced Recorder made for Recording and Listening.
Recordings are organized by folders and ready to playback immediately unlike built-in iPhone Voice Recorder.
This allows to use the Recorder to
* practice learning another language
* make instructions for a project
* capture travel notes
* listen for recorded daily affirmations
* collect insights
* record stories for children
* journal and organize journal entries by folders
- Create, Delete, Reorder folders
- Import recordings to a selected folder
- move one or all recordings from one folder to another
- shake to undo delete
- empty folder contents from all recordings
- automatically suggest good names for folders
- Playback recordings by folder
- Shuffle all recordings in a folder
- Shuffle recordings in all folders
- Play Newly made recordings first
- Play New recordings with shuffle
- up to 100 folders to organize recordings
- compressed with high quality sound
- compact format for many hours
- compatible with iTunes including cover art
- iPhone privacy mode, when playback can be heard through the receiver only
There are several ways to listen the recordings:
1. iPhone earpiece, just like during a phone call, great for privacy use
2. Plugin headphones
3. Turn your device upside-down with speakers up to hear recording through loud speakers when you are in the private environment.
Use iTunes File Sharing to upload your existing recordings or download files from the app to your computer.
Shuffle all or most recent recordings. Turn on repeat to play a set of recordings or single recording continuously.
Set the reminder within the app to practice Recording and Listening daily.
Rename recordings as you wish, app supports emoji font also.
Detailed instructions on how to use the app are included together with ability to contact developer.
- One tap to start recording
- Bluetooth playback with metadata support
- Rename recording
- Rotate recorder upside-down to use loud speaker for playback.
Additional Advanced Features (not found in the other Practice Recorder recorder):
- Create New Folder
- Delete or Rename folder
- Reorder folders in the list
- iPhone earpiece playback, just like a phone. This mode is default when headphones are unplugged for privacy.
- Current recording is saved in case of accidental interruptions, battery loss or low memory up until the time of accident
- iTunes supported information including date and folder is recorded, including the cover art
Another version of the Practice Recorder available at more affordable price without additional advanced features.
What's New in Version 3.1
- support latest Bluetooth handsets and in-car audio
- bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- 39,99 TL
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 March 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Paul Zabelin
- © 2013 Living Compassion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.