Renamer - Batch rename many files, folders and file extensions at the speed of light
By Incredible Bee Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you've ever tried to rename a large number of files by hand and thought 'there must be an easier way' or your camera gave you ugly IMG_ photo names, then Renamer is for you.
With Renamer you can batch rename thousands of files in just a few seconds. Rename tasks include replacing text in filenames, numbering a sequence of files, changing file extensions and converting between cases.
And for power users Renamer has some handy time savers in store: save rename tasks for later use and build complex rename tasks with chains.
Features in a nutshell:
* Search and replace for text in filenames
* Insert, overwrite and remove characters from filenames
* Number files
* Insert the Exif date and time when a digital photo was taken into filenames
* Insert the file creation and last modified dates into filenames
* Convert between upper-, lower- and mixed case
* Group rename task into chains
* Randomly rename files
What's New in Version 4.3.3
This update provides graphical fixes for newer OS X versions and fixes a minor bug. It is recommended that all users update.
The changes in detail:
- Fixed: Files with the 'º' character cannot be renamed
- Fixed: Text alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Button alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Stepper size alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Capitalization of **/PM fields
- 41,99 TL
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 October 2014
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Incredible Bee Ltd.
- © (c) 2014 Incredible Bee Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later