By Serdar Yagci
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* This application is trying to find your respiratory rate by detecting and analyzing the movements of your abdomen while you are breathing.
* Your iPhone and this application is not a real medical diagnostic device/software. Always seek advice from your doctor in case of any health problem.
* Lay down on a flat surface on your back.
* Touch the start button.
* Place your iPhone between your ribcage and stomach.
* Breath normally.
* Do not move, cough, hold your breath, talk or touch your iPhone during the process otherwise you can get incorrect results.
* After approximately 30 seconds you will hear a signal indicating the completion of the process.
What's New in Version 1.1
Bugs fixed, iAd added.
Guzel ama gereksiz bence
Emegine saglık; Ama olmamis yanlış hesapliyor:(
Koltuğun üzerine koyup denedim, 52 diyor, yanlış çalışıyor
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 July 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Turkish
- Developer: Serdar Yagci
- © Serdar Yagci
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.