Have an iXpand™ Flash Drive? Download the app that works seamlessly with your drive as the simplest way to transfer photos, videos and files between iPhone, iPad and computers – without the cloud, cables or internet connections.
What is the iXpand Flash Drive?
It’s like the USB Flash Drive you use to transfer files between computers – but made for your iPhone and iPad1. Simply connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning connector, or use the USB connector to quickly and securely transfer your photos and videos to your PC or Mac computer.
To learn more about the iXpand Flash Drive go to www.sandisk.com/ixpandflashdrive
So easy to use:
Simply connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning connector and the app will launch and, if you choose, you can automatically sync your photos and videos from the camera roll to the drive whenever it’s connected. The app makes it easy to watch videos or listen to music directly from the drive. To keep your content safe, the app even lets you encrypt files for secure transfer and storage between your devices2.
Features and Benefits:
• High speed transfer to and from your iPhone, iPad, and the drive
• Automatically syncs photos and videos from the camera roll when connected
• Plays movies directly from the drive (supports all popular-formats3)
• Encrypts files across iPhone, iPad, and computers for secure transfer2
Please visit SanDisk support at www.sandisk.com/ixpandflashdrive
Object code repository - https://github.com/SanDisk-Open-Source/SanDisk-iXpand-Flashdrive
1 Supports iPhone5 and newer, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and newer, iOS7x required.
2 Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by iOS 7+, Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, (see www.sandisk.com/support/ixpandflashdrive) Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Windows 8.
3 Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV video formats. Compatible device required.
iPhone, iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
İos 11 de çalışmıyor bi hevesle aldık o kadar para verdik sonuç rezalet güncelleyin şu mereti
Mükemmel ötesi bir cihaz ben çok memnunum
- SanDisk Corporation
- 96.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.