By Haave Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SayText reads out loud the text in the image. It is intended for the visually impaired users. SayText is a free spin off product from the DocScanner team.
1. Place the iPhone center of a document and double-tap the “Take picture” -button
2. Slowly elevate the iPhone upwards from the document, until the whole document is in picture. A beep sound indicates, that the document has been detected. The camera will shoot automatically when focused
3. While the OCR is running, tap the screen to hear the progress status
4. When the OCR is ready, swipe right on the screen to listen the document
What's New in Version 1.3
* Fixed a bug that caused application to crash in iOS5.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 November 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haave Oy
- © 2009-2011 Norfello Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).