By Album tArt LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WARNING: Broken in OS X Mavericks! We're working on an update. Stay tuned...
FACEBOOK INTEGRATION -- Now you can publish scrapbooks directly to Facebook as photo albums. Perfect for sharing with your online friends.
INCLUDES: 17 free kits with over 1,500 elements to scrap with! All at HD high resolution!
From the makers of ScrapPad for iPad:
ScrapPad is the easiest way to make quality scrapbook layouts in minutes.
• Intuitive UI.
• Browse backgrounds, borders & embellishments by themes.
• Add photos & text with ease.
• Create unlimited albums.
• Create unlimited pages.
• All assets are 300dpi print quality.
• Share scrapbooks via email.
• Share scrapbooks via 300dpi PDF.
• Share scrapbooks via web ready JPG files.
• Share scrapbooks via full screen slideshow.
• 17 themed kits included:
--- 'Stars n' Stripes' (108 elements)
--- 'Father's Day' (109 elements)
--- 'Mother's Day' (118 elements)
--- 'Easter Eggstravaganza' (129 elements)
--- 'Luck O' The Irish' (86 elements)
--- 'Love You' (90 elements)
--- 'Christmas Cheer' (99 elements)
--- 'Give Thanks' (85 elements)
--- 'Halloween Scream!' (108 elements)
--- 'Back to School' (89 elements)
--- 'Costume Party' (111 elements)
--- 'Birthday Bash' (112 elements)
--- 'OMG SO CUTE!' (80 elements)
--- 'Oh Baby!' (89 elements)
--- 'Beach Bumz' (23 elements)
--- 'Spring Forward' (15 elements)
--- 'Starter Kit' (112 elements)
• Look for additional features, refinements and kits in the coming months.
• Let us know your thoughts: info@ScrapPad.me
What's New in Version 1.1
FACEBOOK INTEGRATION. -- Now you can publish scrapbooks directly to Facebook as photo albums. Just look for the "Publish to Facebook" option under your sharing menu.
Fixed bug where rotation elements would stay fixed on screen after elements were deleted.
Fixed bug where text box would be empty the second time an element was uploaded.