By Marc Rochkind
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SiteKite is a simple, but full-featured HTML editor and FTP uploader that can be used to build and maintain a website. It's ideal for those new to website building who want a tool that's easy to learn, yet powerful enough to do the whole job.
SiteKite has all the essential features, including:
• Built-in editing and preview.
• An outline view of local files for the site.
• FTP upload of just the changed files.
• Find and replace, spell-checking, and other standard editing features.
• Settable editing font.
• Automatic saving. No need to ever click the Save button.
• Presets for multiple FTP sites.
• Creating and renaming of files and folders.
• Optional preview using the local web server, so PHP and other server-side languages can be previewed.
• Markdown support, with built-in automatic translation to HTML.
• HTML syntax highlighting.
• Line numbers.
• Auto indent.
If you don't yet know HTML, the best way to learn it is with HTML Teacher, also in the Mac App Store.
- 20,99 TL
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 28 February 2012
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Marc Rochkind
- © 2012 Marc J. Rochkind
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor