By Huayang Technology Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you still use the traditional controller to control your helicopter models? Have you ever imaged you can use your mobile equipment (such as iPod touch\iPhone) to control it one day?
Now, let's make it come true! This app can control the helicopter models after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of iPod touch or iPhone.
- On the left screen: This is throttle of helicopter, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward.
- On the right screen: This is the direction stick of the helicopter, it can control the directions of the helicopter, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
- On the center of the bottom screen: This is the trimmer of helicopter, you can use it to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- On the upper left corner of the screen: You can return to previous screen for choosing the device
- On the center of the upper screen: You can select one of the"A/B/C" channels to control the device.
- On the center of the screen above the "ON/OFF" button: You can rotate the screen of the controller.
- On the upper right corner of the screen: You can turn on/off the gravity sencer to control your helicopter.
- On the center of the screen: Press "OFF" button, set it "ON" and start the controller; press "ON" to set it "OFF" and turn off the controller.
What's New in Version 1.2
Main UI improvements for better user experience.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 December 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Eric Wu
- © 2011 Huayang Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.