Spanish Lesson 1 - iCaramba
By Daniel de Fonte
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you want to learn basic Spanish for your vacation, or you want to seriously study the language but don't have the time to attend school, this is the course for you.
This lesson is also a part of "iCaramba Spanish Course", which contains Spanish Lessons 1 to 5.
FEATURES FOR THIS LESSON:
- Lower price! (*1)
- Greet other people.
- Tell them your name.
- The letter H.
- The letters LL.
- Verbs - general introduction.
- Verbs - Infinitive.
- Easy, fun and fast, yet very comprehensive.
- Juan is your animated guide.
- Listen to all phrases and words.
- Varying exercises with text, audio, and images.
- Sp-Eng Audio Dictionary included, with all the words from Lesson 1-5.
- No internet needed so you can study anywhere.
- Grammar is optional. You will still learn proper Spanish.
- Originally designed for self-studies on PC/Mac in 2003, and extensively tested and improved ever since.
For more information, please visit www.iCarambaSpanishCourse.com.
(*1) This lesson is very introductory and has less content than the rest of the lessons. The pace picks up a lot from Lesson 2, hence the lower price on Lesson 1. Feel free to start at any level you feel comfortable with. Detailed description of each level is available at the website.
(*2) Even if you decide to skip the grammar, you will still gain this knowledge indirectly.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Increased glossary.
- Dancing & Talking Juan!
- Title-screen with music.
- Visited pages will be checked.
- Pressing "Lesson 2" will open it if installed.
- 4,29 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 June 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Daniel de Fonte
- © 2010 Avataris Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.