Spelling Hero - custom lists and tests
By TapToLearn Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Complete Spelling List for all Spelling Bee Contest Preparations!
Spelling Heroes is the most complete spelling list to practice for school bees, regional bees, and for anyone aspiring to the highest ranks of the National Spelling Bee.
Do you need help preparing for the National Spelling Bee?
- You have the best possible tool!
If you are skeptical about studying with anything other than the dictionary, we recommend that you use our Spelling Hero App to start improving your word bank for the 2012 National Spelling Bee!
The Spelling Hero App provides definitions and their correct pronunciation. Word pronunciations using our recorded audio files are embedded in our app to deliver the words the way they should sound -- so you do not have to rely on the dictionary or search for each word on the internet.
With Spelling Hero, a solid word foundation is at your fingertips with the tap on a card!
Our Spelling Hero styled "Learning Flashcards" is better than any other traditional workbook and dictionary study methods. It provides a constant mobile companion, spelling guide and a kit that tracks your progress - word by word.
Words can be marked as favorite and incorrectly spelled words will be tagged for future improvement and practice.
Our word lists are constantly updated and are comprehensive and suitable for most spelling bees - including National Spelling Bee, North South Foundation Spelling Competition, UIL Spelling Competition, various school bees, county bees, regional bees, state bees, and hometown spelling competitions.
The Spelling Hero word list includes challenging words from Paideia, the Consolidated Word List (CWL), and regional and national bees since the 1970s while the bulk of the more difficult words include Scripps' Consolidated Word List (CWL) with all the words including their pronunciations, definitions, and etymology!
1. Over 2,000 words sorted by various levels: beginner (Grades 1-3), intermediate (Grade 4-6) and advanced (Grades 7-8).
2. Pronunciations, definitions, and etymology included.
3. Search any word list.
4. Add to favorites and use your favorites list to create custom lists.
5. Points to track every word you see, practice and test.
6. Global High Scores.
spelling, spelling games, spelling friends, GRE, SAT, spelling bee, national bee, CWL, regional bee
What's New in Version 4.4
- iPhone 5 support
- Bug fixes related to wifi issue
- 2,69 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 May 2013
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 64.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: June Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
- © TapToLearn Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.