By Pendosoft AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Please daddy, can you make me another quiz?' Those were the words that made us know we had set it all right.
A spelling app developed and tested by both parents and kids. Instead of a static app with a set list of words, SpellIT lets you create new lists with the words you want to teach - or learn.
Record a word with the built in microphone, then spell it, and you're done. Add as many words as you wish and then save your quiz. You can also speak the word in any language and then spell it in English to learn a foreign language.
A number of tools can help you make SpellIT (both) easy for a young child and challenging for the English professor.
- spelling quiz
- create your own quiz, perhaps on your favorite topic (sports, food, etc)
- full keyboard to make it difficult, selected letter only for beginners
- display the number of characters to make quiz easier
- built in quizzes for immediate entertainment
- errors are stored for easy follow-up
- 'hint'-feature helps users that get stuck
- post results on Twitter or Facebook and challenge your friends
Help us get better. Post your recommendations on our Facebook page or send us a tweet @spellitAPP. Enjoy the app.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Minor graphical improvements
- 2,69 TL
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 April 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Developer: Pendosoft AB
- © Pendosoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).