By Ruud Griepsma
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store all your favorite places and categorize them with this app. Get directions from your current location to the place. Shake to automatically add a spot at your current location. The GPS coordinates can be shown in both degrees and DMS formats for easy entering in your navigation system. Also includes a subtle mini-compass. Share spots via Facebook, email or text message. iOS5, Retina display and iPad support.
Examples of usage:
- Remember where you parked your car by adding a temporary spot.
- List all your favorite restaurants.
- Track where you've been on holiday by adding spots along the way.
- Find the way back to your hotel in a foreign city.
- Remember where that place is where your friends took you to last night.
- Keep a list of all your customers.
- Find out how far and which direction it is from where you are now to your house.
Note: the free version allows you to save up to 20 spots, this limit can be removed by upgrading (in-app).
What's New in Version 1.2
- iOS5 optimized
- Share spots via Facebook, email or text message
- Improvements in milage distance display
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 October 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ruud Griepsma
- © 2011 Ruud Griepsma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.