The Weather Network
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for iPhone. Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with hourly, 36 hour and 14 day weather details keeping you informed with short and long term forecasts.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Additional weather information such as sunrise and sunset times, humidity, wind speed and more
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
- Save up to 20 locations
Premium Option: New in-app purchase
- A one year subscription includes:
- access to the Last 24 Hours which shows you, by hour: actual temperature, humidity, feels like temperature and wind information for the previous 24 hours
- removal of ads
- Subscription 1 Year – USD $2.79 (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply)
- Additional Subscription Information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news and videos, at a glance
- Tap on the details button next to the current conditions to access more details like wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
- The menu icon on the top left provides a simple list of all the content available on the app, as well as settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen
- Tap on any of the at-a glance modules in the main overview screen to access more details
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you! You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 4.1.1
New features in this update:
- Bug Fixes and performance improvements
New features for iOS 10:
- iOS 10 support
- Weather stickers for iMessage
- Enhanced widget that you can now see from the lock screen
- Notifications with a fresh new look
New features for watchOS 3:
- watchOS 3 support
- Access the app through the snapshot of the app from the Apple Watch Dock
- Improved background updates to give you the most accurate forecast for your location
Additional new features and tips:
- Daily low temperatures are now featured within the 14-day forecast
- For Premium users, “Latest Weather News” can now be found below your weather forecast on the main weather screen
- Notification Sounds default on. This can be turned off manually in device settings
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.