TOEFL® Vocabulary Builder with AccelaStudy®
By Renkara Media Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using AccelaStudy's intuitive flashcard-like approach on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can quickly expand your English vocabulary for graduate school exams, university entrance exams, professional advancement, or simply increased language proficiency. Most commonly tested vocabulary words on the TOEFL® exam are included with definitions, synonyms, and example sentences. Easily learn new terms with four different ways to study, including a powerful quiz feature which helps you test your progress and a spaced repetition mode which helps you memorize words in the shortest possible time.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master new vocabulary.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• 350 of the most commonly tested vocabulary words on the TOEFL® exam
• 700 original, illustrative sentences help you understand how each word is used in context - more than DOUBLE the example content of any similar application
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• SEARCH the entire vocabulary list to find a definition and easily scroll through all matching words
• ORGANIZE your words into an unlimited number of study sets
• Test yourself in QUIZ mode by matching a definition to one of several possible answers
• Quiz mode has Easy and Challenging levels
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study TOEFL® vocabulary while driving or jogging
• Words are grouped into and clearly identified as nouns, adjectives, and verbs
• Saves your progress between study sessions
• All text and audio content is contained within the application. No Internet connection is required.
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
TOEFL® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service which neither supports nor endorses this application.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Performance and stability improvements.
Improved UI support for larger screens.
- 12,99 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 May 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 78.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- © 2016 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.