Dutch Pocket - Van Dale abridged dictionary for school and travel. This explanatory lexicon helps you to understand the Dutch language, check spelling or look up the correct usage of words.
By Van Dale Uitgevers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Van Dale Dutch Explanatory Pocket Dictionary is an easy-to-use and effective app with to-the-point definitions and practical examples of usage.
• Do a quick search on what a word means and how to write it
• Train your word skills with the Flash Card Quiz
• No Internet connection required for this app, so no hidden costs
• Your search history is saved and is easy to delete
• Use wildcards to make your searches more effective: simply replace one or more letters with '?' or '*'
• Search for anagrams and through the entire text of the dictionary
• Additional tools: add favourites and customize the interface (e.g. colour and font size)
• Can be used in landscape mode
• Dutch interface
NB: This concise dictionary contains 30,037 entries, specially selected according to usage frequency. It is intended for Dutch users. The app content is comparable to the content of Van Dale’s printed Dutch Expanatory Pocket Dictionary.
Van Dale Uitgevers is the leading and most authoritative publisher of dictionaries in the Netherlands and Belgium. Van Dale produces a wide and varied offering of dozens of language–related titles for effective language user support. With precision and respect, Van Dale describes language as thoroughly as possible, and not only Dutch, but foreign languages too.
What's New in Version 3.57.211
- Added iOS 8 Action extension: find words from within Safari!
- 14,99 TL
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 06 January 2015
- Version: 3.57.211
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: Van Dale Uitgevers
- © 2014 Van Dale Uitgevers, Utrecht/Antwerpen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.