By Classroom Focused Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Practice math word problems with addition and subtraction. Select problem types to focus on Result Unknown, Change Unknown, and Start Unknown. All answers are 20 or less on the iPad and 10 or less on the iPod. Select the range of sums/minuends for the problem sets. Use manipulatives (and a "white board" on the iPad version) to help solve each problem. Includes an option to have the problem read aloud. Designed as part of the NumberSense program at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Changes to iPad version:
• Set the range of sums/minuends from 1-5, 1-10, 1-20, 10-15, 15-20, 10-20.
• Select to use only addends and subtrahend/difference to 10 or include up to 20.
• Select whether or not to include zero as addend and subtrahend/difference.
Changes to iPod version:
• Set the range of sums/minuends from 1-5 and 1-10
• Now uses 4 inch screen
The problem type selection options have not changed. May still select addition and subtraction problems with start unknown, change unknown, and result unknown.
- 0,59 TL
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 September 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst and Mike Egan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.