WWF Free Rivers puts an entire landscape in your hands. Through this immersive, augmented reality experience, you’ll discover a river that flows through the lives of people and wildlife, and how their homes depend on those flows. Dam the river to see what happens, and then try different options for sustainable development that keeps the river healthy and flowing. Collect stories of people and animals along the way!
• In-depth, educational storytelling experience for environmental science
• Stunning, animated, augmented reality model users can interact with and learn from
• Five distinct habitats based on real places: the Himalayan mountains, tropical jungles, African savannah, South American grasslands, and Southeast Asian deltas.
• Opportunity to get involved and help protect rivers, and the people and wildlife that depend on them
• An augmented reality map of the world’s rivers—and some of the biggest threats and opportunities they face.
This version includes:
• Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gosh it was really amazing to get informed with ar app. I thing we need more app like this to teach a child about our nature and how to treat it properly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.