Znip Ball Lite
By Denis Bartelt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Top 10 of arcade and sport in many app stores worldwide ***
Znipball lite - fast action, cool physics, retro design, phat sounds - turns your iPad into a board game.
It's not another Air Hockey! Learn more at www.znipball.com.
tyclipso.net's Znipball brings you a completely new action gaming concept! Use 2 fingers to shoot by catching the puck, stretching the rubber band, and then shooting the puck back into your rival’s goal.
After just a couple of games, you'll have mastered the unique controller method.
Znipball is a mixture of shuffle-puck and finger soccer. However, tyclipso.net has created completely new game rules, and great graphics, realistic in-game physics, and exciting sound - it’s worthwhile to connect speakers! Try it - you'll love it!
To play Znipball, lay the iPad down flat and play with one hand while you hold the iPad with the other. It's best to lay the iPad on a soft case or something soft.
This version of Znipball features:
1. Training mode - great for players to practice and improve their finger skills by shooting at a moving goal.
2. Arcade mode - head-to-head against other players or a computer opponent. The venue is a playing field that features 2-4 goals and various action zones! Play against time. In this Lite Version a game will always last 90 seconds.
The game features 2 variations:
1. 'Controller Collision on' - play with the rubber band and the controllers; the controller can also be used to make quick shots. This is a seriously fast game that's plenty of fun - pure action all the way!
2. 'Controller Collision off' - play with just the rubber band. The game is slightly slower, but more skill is required - great for experienced players.
Look out for the following challenges:
1. If the puck moves too quickly, then the rubber band won't be able to stop it
2. If you spread your fingers too far apart, then the rubber band will tear, and you won't be able to shoot the puck until the band is repaired!
3. The playing field is divided into different zones; you can only stay in the 'Ride Zone' for a short while until your opponent's goal closes. In the 'Rival Zone', the goals close immediately, but you can still make tactical maneuvers!
For support or to ask questions, please visit www.znipball.com
What's New in Version 2.01
Fixed a bug where the opponent (ai/player) was not selected correctly