The Birds of Trinidad and Tobago Mobile App is geared at targeting tourists, foreign birders and birdwatchers, ornithologists as well as locals who may not know of the beautiful and rare birds found in their very own twin islands. It is for both domestic and foreign use. It encompasses the avifauna of Trinidad and Tobago, that is the birds specific to this region and geographic space. The app will educate, entertain as well as provide an interactive means for bird watchers to make notes alongside the photos about their favorite birds seen and where they saw it.
The mobile app will features high quality, expert photos of birds and endemic species of Trinidad and Tobago such as The Trinidad Piping Guan also known as Pawi and Trinidad Motmot (Momotus momota). The locations where you can find these birds will also be provided alongside a map to view as well.
Each photo will also have displayed a description of each bird as well as the characteristics of the birds such as the Habitats, Anatomy and Physiology (feathers, color and size) and Behaviour / Habits (Diet; feeding and drinking, Breeding, and Migration).
* All birds of Trinidad and Tobago
* High quality photography to help with identification of species
* Search by common name, scientific name or family
* The app feature common name, scientific name, local name, size, habitat and description
* Name and description of popular birding hot spots in Trinidad and Tobago
* Map location of popular birding hot spots in Trinidad and Tobago
* A listing and photo of all photographers in the app
Fixed social network links
Fixed a bug where some photos were not loading
Other minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.