Car Maintenance Tracker HD "Lite Edition"
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
How often do you miss service of your car?
Save time, money and your life with this app that helps keep track of the auto maintenance of all you cars.
App good for personal or business use, cars, buses, trucks, and more...
Example maintenance that you forget for keeping improper logs of your service:
* Oil changes: Usually every 3,000 miles
* Belts: check With every oil change
* Timing belts (where applicable): Usually every 60,000 miles, or 90,000 miles
* Brakes: Front brakes usually last 20,000-30,000 miles, rear brakes usually 60,000 miles varies depending on driving habits and conditions
* Transmission services: Usually every 60,000
* Coolant services: Usually every 2 years, some coolant types are good for 5 years
* Tires: Vary widely
* Hoses: Check with every oil change, rot from the inside out
* Spark plugs: Usually every 30,000, some every 60,000, some every 90,000
* Spark plug wires: Usually every 60,000 miles or when they go bad
* Distributor cap and rotor: Cars that have them usually every 60,000 miles
* Air filter: Should be checked with every oil change
* Check your owners manual for a complete list and recommended intervals for your vehicle
* And much more...
Universal App designed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Get your download today!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 10 July 2011
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Judith Weberman
- © YJ Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.