The only GPS enabled course / yardage guide for golf courses INCLUDING bunkers, hazards, tees, as well as the center, front, and back of greens. Course Guide GPS also allows you to track your score, total strokes, putts, chips, sand shots, as well as penalties.
New in version 3.0 you can participate in tournaments created in Course Guide Leaderboard. As you enter your scores they will appear live and hole-by-hole in Course Guide Leaderboard.
In version 2.0, you can see tips from the pros on how to play holes, save your own notes, and even keep track of each of your shots. Plus, if the course supports online tee time booking, Course Guide will take you right to that page.
The app is free and you purchase only the courses you want.
Currently available for:
- Crystal Springs Golf Club, Burlingame, CA
- Duke University Golf Club, Durham, NC
- Heritage Golf Club, Wake Forest, NC
- Shoreline Golf Links, Mountain View, CA
- Southern Pines Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC
Please ask your golf course's head pro to contact email@example.com for information about adding support for their golf course.
- Show dots on green representing the front, middle, and back locations.
- Warn user if they are trying to start a new round from the Course Info screen.
- Fix bottom toolbar not appearing when user taps on a golf hole image.
- Ligature Technologies, LLC.
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014-2017 Ligature Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Heritage Golf Club, Wake Forest, NC USD 2.99
- Duke Univeristy Golf Club, Durham, NC USD 6.99
- Southern Pines Golf Club, Southern Pines, NC USD 5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.