iBP Blood Pressure
By Leading Edge Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is iBP?
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is a universal app designed to work on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which means you only pay for the app once and you get all versions! iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS devices.
What are the key features?
* Easy data input using dials instead of keyboard
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (PDF, HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Passcode to protect your data
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
What else can you tell me about iBP?
We have been working on this application for 5 years and submitted 24 updates with key features added from user feedback. Sam uses this application everyday and wants iBP to be the best blood pressure application available.
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
What's New in Version 7.2
* Fixed weight preset value on iPad for Add Reading view
* Increased size of popover views on iPad
* Fixed issue where text was truncated when the device setting for Bold Text is on
* Added weight back to the dials for the Add/Edit Reading view along with status color icons
* Fixed problem with Withings download that caused the app to crash when account email or password were incorrect
* Changed global tint color for buttons and other controls to blue instead of red. Apparently, red makes people angry.
* Redesigned for iOS 7 and iPhone 5
* Added PDF email format that includes readings and graphs
* Added download of comments data from Withings
* Added setting to show current user name on top of most views
* Changed to tab bar controller which allows you to reorder the tabs however you want using the Edit button on the More view
We received some negative feedback about the last update (version 7.0). The theme of iOS 7 is less chrome and more focus on content. We removed some images because they are considered chrome. The flat toolbars, borderless buttons, and new look for the number dials are part of iOS 7 and out of our control. Apple will not accept any app updates that do not use the new iOS 7 SDK.
Please make a backup of your data using CSV email or iTunes File Sharing before downloading the update. You should not lose any data by downloading the update but it is always a good idea to have a backup.
Positive ratings and reviews really help, please take the time to submit one.
If you have any questions or concerns about the update, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting a negative review doesn't help the product because we can't respond and don't always see the review.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leading Edge Apps LLC
- © Leading Edge Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.