By Massively Overrated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Securely use the same password everywhere.
Learn how to use KeyGrinder http://bit.ly/KeyGrinderHowTo
KeyGrinder uses a simple algorithm to build secure passwords out of easily-remembered information. All you need is a simple word or phrase, and KeyGrinder does the rest.
- No need to remember complex passwords
- Passwords aren't stored in the app or on our servers
- Use the same password to generate multiple secure passwords
- Or use a different password every time for extra security
- Our algorithm means that the same address/password pair will create identical secure passwords within the app and on our website
- Lose or forget your iPhone? Grind your passwords again at keygrinder.com
- No opportunity for data corruption
- Maintain a list of favorite URLs
- Passwords are automatically copied to the pasteboard for faster use
- Included bookmarklet makes grinding passwords even easier
- Turn on Speed Mode and launch the browser immediately when you tap "create"
- Get in and get out with KeyGrinder's simple, elegant interface
- Inspired by and compatible with Stanford University's PwdHash project
KeyGrinder makes it easier than ever to practice good password policy.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Fix iOS 5 bookmarklet bug.
New khttp:// and khttps:// protocol support.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 January 2012
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Massively Overrated
- © 2010 Massively Overrated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.