By Aeron Nersoya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photographic Journey publication brings you captivating images from the most spectacular places on Earth, revealing the secret beauty and stunning scenes of historical monuments, unique architecture, stunning natural landscapes, and fascinating cultures.
Each collection in the Photographic Journeys series tells its own story of these unique places. From the white sand beaches of Croatia to the candle-lit halls of the Notre Dame Cathedral, you will be astounded by the realism and magic of these earthly treasures.
Featuring incredible, creative, and dramatic images that go beyond the ordinary with every shot, these fascinating photographs will take you on a worldwide Photographic Journey. Unique angles and lighting even bring new perspective and new life to places you have seen before!
Each one-of-a-kind image is accompanied by historical information, little-known trivia, travel tips, useful links, and insider information. Each photo has it’s own meaning – and it is for you to discover!
From the soaring redrock spires of Zion Nation Park to the incredible fractal symmetry of flowers in your own backyard, this one-of-a-kind app will stretch your mind with stunning professional photographs and amazing information.
Photographic Journey goes beyond the ordinary. You will feel the chanting of French monks reverberate in your bones and feel the soft California winds caressing your skin as you are immersed in some of the most special, magical places on the planet.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $6.99 (2 issues)
Your subscription starts with the most recent issue + 2 issues for free (Olympic Peninsula and Dandelion)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of Photographic Journey magazine start with our September 2011 Colorado Street Bridge issue
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 5.2.8011
Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 25 October 2014
- Version: 5.2.8011
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aeron Nersoya
- © Photographic Journey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.