Do you know that game where one person starts a story and passes it on to another person to continue, and so forth? Well this I exactly what StoryTime: Imagine, Write, Share does!
StoryTime has 3 basic features:
1) Start a Story
Create a story where you pick the title, genre, a synopsis for your story path, and an introduction to get the story rolling.
2) Choose a Story
- Simply pick a story that others have created and make a contribution to its progress. Don't like how the story is going? Have a great idea for the next act? You have the ability to make these changes!
- To keep things fun and mysterious, you are only allowed to see the last 5 entries of a story. Who knows where the story started, and what has transpired thus far!
- Making a contribution also removes that story from your choice pool. Don't worry, you can contribute again after another user makes an entry.
Plus, when a story crosses 15 entries, you are given the opportunity to continue the story or create an ending.
3) Read a Story
Eager to find out how that story you started, or contributed to, turned out? Once a story is completed by a user they are available here in their entirety for you to read.
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to unexpectedly crash when choosing stories.Thank you to our users for the feedback!
- Mikkell Khan
- 34.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mind of Khan Studios, 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.