By slothsoft IT solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With TimeRecorder it is easy to track the times you spend in one or more projects. Create projects as many as you want. You will find them, clearly represented, on the start screen. Starting and ending of one booking could be made with one click only.
Record your time simply by selecting the project and pressing the start/stop-button. In doing so starting a new project could stop another already running booking. This is adjustable at the option screen. This will minimize the operation time and gives you more time for the essential - your work.
Do you want to record your travel times, do you have to distinguish between active and passive travel activity?
No problem: Create so many projects as you want. There are no restrictions to the number of projects.
Your recorded times could be shown at a nice summary. There you can also add missing or correct existing bookings. You will find the bookings well sorted in an arrangement of year, month and day.
At the included report page you see the times listed you spent with in your projects in a good looking pie chart. With the possibility to set start and end date you can filter for time periods and export the period specified.
The export works imaginable easy. Your data will be transferred to your PC or Macintosh via email directly from the app. You don't have to leave the app to do so. Export your bookings to evaluate or archive them with programs like Excel or iCalc.
- Number of projects restricted
- Efficiently handling
- Easy adding and editing of bookings
- Well-arranged overview for a fast evaluation in the app
- export the reports as PDF
- Export to Excel or similar as CSV-file
- Great filtering for time period.
- new GUI
- possibility to add notes to your bookings
- Reports and exports by category
- overall hours in chart view and PDF
- fixed a bug with cached values
- fixed french translation issues
- projects can now be organized in categories
- 60 minutes and decimal based hours
- weekly evaluations
- increased performance
- French language included
- Improved handling on the booking detail site
- Fixed a bug showing the correct balance after inserting a booking.
- Enhanced the performance
What's New in Version 2.5
export crash fixed
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 March 2012
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Ricky Kleinhempel
- © slooft.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.