AACN Essentials of Critical-Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
By USBMIS, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Essential Data Critical Care Nurses Must Know
Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, this go-anywhere handbook features tables and figures that encapsulate all the information required to give safe and effective care to critically ill patients.
• Critical Care Drug Tables
• Normal Values for Laboratory Tests and Physiologic Parameters
• Lists of Assessment Components
• Cardiac Rhythms: ECG Characteristics and Treatment Guides, Including Sample Rhythm Strips
• 12-Lead ECG Changes in Acute Myocardial Ischemia and Infarct
• Troubleshooting Guide for Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment
• Indications for Mechanical Ventilation
• Weaning Assessment Tool
• ACLS Algorithms.
Marianne Chulay, RN, DNSc, FAAN, is a critical care nursing/clinical research consultant in Chapel Hill, NC.
Suzanne Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM, is a Professor of Nursing, an Advanced Practice Nurse 2 in the MICU, and the Director of the Professional Nursing Staff Organization's Clinical Research Program at the University of Virginia Health Systems in Charlottesville Virginia.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- NT$ 1,050
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 30 July 2014
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: USBMIS, Inc.
- Copyright © 2012, 2010, 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.