Army First Aid
By Double Dog Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, soldiers must rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. The Army First Aid manual is a quick source of critical medical information.
With over 600 page of information, the Army First Aid app brings the Army’s First Aid manual to you.
Army First Aid contains information on:
* Basics of first aid
* Rescue breathing techniques
* Stopping bleeding
* Checking for shock
* Dressings and bandages
* Signs and symptoms of fractures
* Heat and cold injuries
* Bites – snake, mammals, humans
* Rescue carries
For this version of this app, we have supplemented the Army's manual with the following critical references:
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Health and Fitness Calculators
* Dangerous Fish and Mollusks
* Dangerous Insects and Spiders
* Poisonous Plants
* Poisonous Snakes and Lizards
You may have to depend upon your first aid knowledge and skills to save yourself or someone you love. You may be able to save a life, prevent permanent disability, or reduce long periods of hospitalization by knowing WHAT to do, WHAT NOT to do, and WHEN to seek medical assistance.
What's New in Version 3.0
* Improved user interface and navigation
* Improved graphics
* Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
* Share pages through email or AirPrint
* Additional content and calculators
- NT$ 60
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 April 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Double Dog Studios
- © 2009-2103 Double Dog Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.