By Zoltan Gombosi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a new parent, I realized that one of the most basic things you want to do is track your child's growth. At my daughter's first doctor's visit, they gave us a booklet to keep track of her weight, length and head circumference. We have to take this book with us each time we go to the doctor. Instead, I thought it would be great to have an iPhone application to do this. So I wrote one. The nice thing here is that you can also attach pictures to the entries and track multiple children in one place. Not to mention automatically seeing (and graphing) the percentile information, which is what we parents really want to know anyway. I hope you enjoy using this application. Suggestions for future updates are welcome.
• Easy to use interface.
• Track growth for all of your children. Maybe even your friends' children.
• Supports US and Metric units.
• Supports ages from birth to 36 months. See Child Growth for tracking to 20 years.
• Graph your child's growth over time to see how he/she is developing.
* Zoom the graph by pinching.
* Tap on points to get details for a specific entry on the graph.
See the Child Growth application for more features, more frequent updates and iPad support. Child Growth also allows tracking up to 20 years and comparing multiple children on the same graph.
Disclaimer: Please consult your pediatrician regarding all growth related questions and concerns. This application does not guarantee to provide the same results as your doctor.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Simpler way to enter data
* Added ability to import data previously exported from the app (This requires the exported data to be available on a Web Site)
* Fixed many bugs