By Aleksandar Pecanov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Baby Helper is a simple to use tool that will help with your baby’s everyday needs.
It features an activity tracking where you can time your baby’s feeding and sleeping cycles, track diaper changes, medicine and baby’s baths, a statistics view to monitor your baby’s progress and schedule as well as a baby diary when you can keep track of all the precious moments with your dearest.
It is an all-in-one app to assist mommy and daddy with the needs of their little one in a simple and efficient way.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Notes can now be added to individual timers. The notes are displayed along with the timers on the alarm screen. Very useful for marking which medicine or what type of food does your baby need at a specific time.
- Alarm screen is redesigned so that it now shows multiple alarms as they occur. You can choose now which events to start and which to skip.
- Application settings have been added to the timer screen. You can use this screen to readjust the parameters from the initial setup.
- Registering a past event can be done now on the Daily Schedule screen.
- UI has been redesigned to have a more clean and appropriate note.
- Added option to select both reasons for a diaper change at once.
- Important bug fix that prevented the alarm screen to open immediately when an alarm was activated.
- Lots of minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 10 June 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aleksandar Pecanov
- © 2012 Sofis Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.