By Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bible Slider is a bible-themed puzzle game for children and adults. Your children (or you) will be reminded of important stories from the Bible. It’s a great way to have fun while reinforcing these faith-promoting stories. When your child completes a puzzle it’s a great time to educate or remind your child about the story behind the picture.
With three game levels -- Easy (2x2), Medium (3x3), and Hard (4x4) –- Bible Slider appeals to a broad range of players, from pre-school children to adults. The object is to rearrange the jumbled puzzle pieces into their correct places by sliding (or tapping) an adjacent puzzle piece to move it into the empty spot on the game board. Continuing moving the pieces around until you’ve assembled them all in the correct places.
The 25 game images represent Bible stories such as:
David and Goliath
Daniel and the Lions’ Den
Christ Heals a Blind Man
The Last Supper
The Good Samaritan
John Baptizing Jesus
Moses Parts the Red Sea
Noah Builds the Ark
A Wise Man Following the New Star
The Loaves and Fishes
The Walls of Jericho
Jonah Swallowed by a Whale
Christ’s Triumphal Entry
Elijah and the Priests of Baal
The game is accompanied by fun sounds that reward puzzle completion. The sounds are OFF every time you start the game in case the game is being played in a public place, such as a meeting.
• Twenty five Bible story images
• Choose Tap or Slide options for puzzle piece movement
• Sounds for piece movement and game completion
• A Show Hint button displays the un-jumbled image
• A Timer will appeal to more competitive players. Solve the puzzle faster than your friend, or try to beat your own time by racing against the clock.
• Graphics are optimized for the iPhone, iPhone 4, and iPad.
Visit our website at www.bmountainsoftware.com for a complete list of our apps.
- NT$ 30
- Category: Games
- Released: 12 October 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
- © Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.