Big Deuce Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A game of Big Deuce.
Also commonly known as Big Two, Deuces, Thirteen, Da Lao Er (大老二), and Dai Di
This variation includes the following rules:
- Every round starts with the 3 of Diamond.
- Three of a kind can be played.
- At the end of each round, each remaining card counts as one point, points are double if there are ten or more cards, triple if there are thirteen cards.
- If a player does not play his/her strongest card(s), causing the next player to win, the player will incur all the points on behalf of the other 2 players who lost.
- Play against engine
- Clean user interface, drag to play, 2-finger swipe at the bottom of the screen to pass
- Game state saved between sessions
- Score tracking
- Allow changing of card deck/back
- Category: Games
- Released: 20 December 2010
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hwee Boon Yar
- © 2010 MotionObj
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.