By Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Budget Touch uses the envelope model of budgeting. Set aside money for your standard expenses, then know how much you have left to enjoy.
Enter your expenses, and view your account and envelope balances while on the go. You can also get reports, see graphs, list your transactions, and much more.
Budget Touch can be used stand alone or synced with the desktop version of Budget (Mac or Windows) via WiFi. When used together Budget and Budget Touch are an unbeatable combination to help you manage your money, stay out of debt, and save for the fun things in life.
- Beautiful and fluid interface on iPad takes full advantage of the large screen.
- Password protected with strong AES-128 encryption of your data.
- Fast transaction entry: Select from a list of previous entries or type a new entry, enter an amount, and touch save. It's that simple.
- Transaction support for deposits, checks, debits, ATM, charges, refunds, and credit card payments.
- Create transactions in single envelopes or split them between multiple envelopes.
- Enter your income to a single envelope or use the split deposit to manually distribute it.
- Transfer money between envelopes or accounts.
- View transactions in accounts or envelopes.
- Organize your transactions by month, quarter, or year.
- Create as many bank accounts, credit card accounts, envelopes and envelope groups as you want to categorize your expenses.
- Customize your accounts and envelopes with built in icons.
- Set spending limits for your envelopes and see graphically how you are doing.
- See account balances, envelope balances, net balances, and a running balance with your transactions.
- Bank accounts can be reconciled (balanced) against bank statements.
- Get graphs and reports for expenses, deposits, budgets, and many more.
- Export your data via email in either tab-separated, QIF or OFX format.
- Export reports in HTML format.
- Print reports on iOS 4.2 or later.
Pay Source System (Paid Add On)
- Define your income and have Budget Touch calculate how much to put towards each envelope.
- Automatically distribute your income to your envelopes.
Recurring Transactions (Paid Add On)
- Schedule future transactions and be reminded when they are due.
- App icon is badged to show the number of due or overdue transactions. On iOS 4 and later, the badge is updated even when Budget Touch is not running.
US English, British English, partial German translation
Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Sync with Mac requires Budget v6.3 or later
Sync with Windows requires Budget v5.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.6.4
+ iPhone 5 support.
+ iOS 7 compatibility fixes.
+ Other minor fixes.
+ Fixed crash on sync from some desktop versions of Budget.
+ Fixed display of bank accounts on iPad when launching in landscape orientation.
+ iOS 8 compatibility fixes.
+ Fixed express transaction creation
+ Fixed minor memory leaks.
+ Many minor fixes and cosmetic enhancements
+ Improved 64-bit support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
+ Fixed start up and sync issues for 64-bit hardware (iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini).
+ Restored tap on info icon of bank account to show all account transactions on iPhone/iPod Touch.
- NT$ 180
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 October 2014
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
- © 2014 Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.