By ATR-Promotions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application works in versions less than iOS5.
The person of the OS of iOS6, iOS7 hopes that I do not install it.
“Where and how did I take this picture again?”
Have you ever had that thought?
Pictures you take with CamCat are automatically tagged with your GPS location, elevation angle and the general direction of it, therefore you can easily see where and in which situation it was taken.
All taken pictures can be shown on a map, where they are represented as cute cats and a dog, who are looking up and down to illustrate the angle and direction of the taken pictures.
Please enjoy CamCat with functions for saving your location and angle!
By indicating elevation angle, you'll see whether a viewfinder turns up or down.
CamCat can record both direction and elevation angle, so you can make a detailed record of how you took a photo.
【New function: Location Recapture】
Sometimes you found out that a photo's location was not in the right place on the map in CamCat.
You can correct it with this new function "Location Recapture".
It's simple to use. Just drag a character icon at the center of the map to the right place and push the Recapture Location button.
In addition to the location, you can modify both direction and angle.
CamCat is an iPhone camera app which was released in Nov. 2010.
You can see a cute character icon chosen from cats and a dog indicating location, direction, and angle on the map.
CamCat has been appreciated by several magazines on iPhone apps.
For professional use, we recommend "CamCat Pro":a professional-use camera app utilizing CamCat technologies.
- The GPS location, elevation angle and direction are automatically added as meta data inside the image files.
- The direction and angle of your images is represented on a map with cute cat and dog characters.
- The characters on the map are shown in the position where you took the photo.
- There are 1 dog and 5 cat icons to choose from.
- While taking a picture, the map of your surroundings moves in real time with the direction of your shot, to show the area you are photographing.
- You can add comments to your pictures
- You can sort your pictures by name, date, direction, angle and distance
- You can search the pictures taken with CamCat by keywords taken from the memo's.
- Pictures can be uploaded to twitter or facebook, or sent by e-mail from within Photo Blarij.
- The date, location, direction, angle and memos are recorded in the Exif-area of the image files.
- CamCat uses the Camera and GPS functions, so it only works on an iPhone.
- On the iPhone 3G, the direction and angle may be inaccurate.
- Due to the limited function of hardware, the correct information of the direction and the angle cannot be captured with iPhone 3G
- The meta data can not be saved to the camera roll.
What's New in Version 3.02
- Fixed bugs.
- NT$ 120
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 December 2011
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: ATR-Promotions
- © Copyright (c) 2012 ATR Creative Inc. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).