By Silverview Consulting Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a compass with the aid of the Sun, Moon, or Big Dipper.
Holding your iPhone horizontally, simply rotate it until the hands on the compass align with one or more of the celestial bodies. The compass will then be aligned with True North.
- Finds True North: Celestial Compass is not affected by magnetic declination.
- Integrated bubble level helps keep your iPhone perfectly face up for enhanced accuracy.
- Provides the precise altitude and azimuth of each celestial body.
- Real time display update: the compass hands track the location of the Sun, Moon, and Big Dipper using your position and the time of day.
Tested with iPhone OS 3.0.
*NOTE* This app relies Location Services, which may not be available in all regions.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New compass hands indicate the position of the Moon and the Big Dipper (Ursa Major Alpha, to be precise). Now you can use Celestial Compass day _and_ night!
- The Info button is now easier to activate.
- NT$ 30
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 12 January 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Silverview Consulting Inc.
- © 2009 Silverview Consulting Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.