By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
dot. Do one thing. It’s really that simple. Narrow down what you need to do, and do it. Set a due date that is saved to the Calendar. Items can be ordered manually and highlighted with color.
• Quickly add an item when it comes to mind
• Easy to manage: add, edit, reorder and delete items
• Items are ordered manually
• Set an item due date that is saved to the Calendar
• Highlight individual items with color
• Supports emailing an item
• Add a new item: Tap +, type the item description, tap Save.
• Select an item: Tap the item.
• Delete an item: Swipe left over the item, and tap Delete.
• Reorder items: Tap Edit, move item to new position, tap Done.
• Edit item description, highlight color or due date: Select an item, tap Edit, make changes, tap Done.
• Email an item: Select an item, tap the Action button, tap Email.
What's New in Version 8.0
The 8.0 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Updated for iOS 8.0 or later
• Addressed an issue with the Action button when using iOS 9
- NT$ 30
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 March 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2012-2016 vida creativa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.