Drywall: Patching, Taping, and Sanding
By Taunton Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drywall done right means satin-smooth surfaces and invisible seams. This guide teaches the techniques that guarantee success and separate the pros from the wannabes. Watch as drywall specialist Myron Ferguson shows, step-by-step, how to achieve a quality finish, avoid pitfalls, and tackle the tough stuff in close to 30 minutes of on-the-job video. And with the easy to use format you can jump to any step of the process quickly.
Because no one knows drywall better than the experts from Fine Homebuilding magazine, you’ll get the inside story and trade secrets you might never learn on your own. Ferguson covers all the angles, from mixing compound and taping inside corners to working on ceilings and, of course, sanding, sanding, and sanding.
- Mixing joint compound
- Taping fasteners, butted seams, tapered-edge seams, inside corners, and outside corners
- Techniques to achieve an expert first, second, and third coat
- Tips for setting up and working on ceilings
- Repairing small holes, large holes, and large openings
- Common taping problems and how to avoid and correct them
- Sanding for a professional finish
- NT$ 90
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 04 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 321 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Taunton Press
- © Taunton Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.