Facts About - Business
By mohammad owais
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find interesting facts and information about World Business with this amazing iphone app.
- Retail sales for soft drinks in the United States in 2001 were more than sixty billion dollars.
- Yamaha is Japan's largest maker of musical instruments.
- There is a Nike commercial that was shot in Kenya with Samburu tribesman speaking in their native language Maa. The slogan "Just Do It" appears when the tribesman is talking. In reality he was saying, "I don't want these. Give me big shoes."
- Coca-cola used to use the slogan "Good to the last drop," in 1908. This slogan was later used by Maxwell House.
- If Wal-Mart was classified as a country, it would be the 24th most productive country in the world.
• Sharing with Facebook, email and SMS
• share with your friends
Other Facts Applications:
1. Fast About Animal
2. Fast About Art
3. Facts About Birds
4. Facts About Business
- NT$ 30
- Category: Education
- Released: 22 June 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: mohammad owais
- © SkyLinks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.