By In-Control Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Full Feature, Advertisement Free. You can easily make RANDOM mashed up faces by swapping out eyes, noses, or mouths from other faces! It's that simple.
Beware of the random button because the mashed up creation will surprise you! You can turn on and off names for hints or for challenging your ID skills!
The fun really builds once you have many photo slices in your library.
INSTRUCTIONS to Add SLICES:
1. Tap the "+" icon to choose a portrait photo from your photo library or to take a picture using your camera.
2. Pictures should be frontal portraits. You can laugh, stick out your tongue, frown, etc. to make humorous combinations.
3. Once chosen, use two fingers to pan and zoom your selection until the white lines are located as stated on the input screen.
4. Optionally enter the name you want to use to describe the photo.
5. Save your work and GetSlice will automatically make the slices.
You can hide or show the people's names belonging to the slices which makes a great guessing game. Use the random feature to let "Get Sliced" create the new face or scroll in the slices yourself.
The app includes all the features needed to take a photo, choose from your photo library, delete slices, save, share via email, and post to Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.1
Support for iOS 4.3.
- NT$ 60
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 April 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: In-Control Technologies LLC
- © 2010 In-Control Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.