Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HPLC Method Transfer Calculator does the following:
● Calculates conditions for transfer of an isocratic or gradient method from one HPLC column to another.
● Recommends flow rates for analytical columns.
● Allows method scaling from microbore through preparative column range based on the 2 sets of column variables (column length, column I.D., particle size) and current method conditions (flow rate, injection volume, pressure, run time, equilibration time).
● Calculates time and solvent saved, if any.
● Supports Ascentis® Express and other common particle sizes.
● Predicts the gradient delay that must be applied when transferring a gradient method, based on the user entered value of dwell volume.
Supelco® is a division of Sigma-Aldrich® Corp. From our main facility in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, USA, we research, manufacture, and supply chromatography columns and related tools for environmental, government, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical, and chemical laboratories. We specialize in four main product areas - 1) gas chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 2) liquid chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 3) sample preparation products; and 4) chemical reference standards and reagents.
Our customers can choose what they need from more than 10,000 stock products. We also offer custom-designed chromatography products for unique needs. Our Technical Service scientists help customers troubleshoot problems, verify conditions for product use, provide application assistance, make product recommendations, and assist with custom orders. Our goal is to offer customers the finest chromatography products, backed by the most reliable technical service offered anywhere in the world.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 14 June 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Sigma-Aldrich
- © 2012 Sigma-Aldrich Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.