I Can Write kids alphabet writing
By Teknowledge Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I Can Write" is a fun way of teaching your child the Alphabet and Number set. This educational game comes with colorful eye catching graphics which teaches not only the correct way of writing A-Z but also recognize letters and numbers.
Each Alphabet has a clear pronunciation in a cartoon voice with a small funny jingle to add more excitement. The audio teaches correct phonetic sound of each Alphabet. Covers also the "Aabaakada" style of phonetics.
The whole app is designed to be a virtual play garden of Bees who collect flowers on an Alphabet board. Child needs to trace the entire letter in a pre-defined correct path from one tiny flower to another. Its an intuitive way of traditional "join-the-dots" book to write the entire Alphabet. The honey bee doesn't move if the child draws an incorrect path and shows a correct flag if the child is successful in tracing the entire alphabet.
* Choose from A-Z in upper case and lowercase.
* Choose from 0-9 number set.
* Clear Audio of the Alphabet with Phonic Sound. Example: "A as "aa"(The sound for 'aa') for Alex or Apple"
* Paint Palette to choose the marker color
* Animated Garden theme which has animated butterfly, rabbit, bird.
* 4 different styles of honey-bees to choose from.
* Excellent Colors and illustrations.
What's New in Version 2.0
Recommended Upgrade for all.
- Enhanced writing experience
- Fresh new graphics (Must upgrade)
- iOS 7 compatibility
- General bug fix
- NT$ 60
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 November 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Teknowledge Software
- © Teknowledge Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.