iKlondike Solitaire Lite
By Michael Casteel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKlondike Lite — from the creator of Klondike, the original solitaire game for Mac.
As the free version of iKlondike, iKlondike Lite uses four pre-shuffled decks, instead of randomizing the deck for each shuffle. Everything else is the same.
"Now THIS is my good old Klondike that I know and love!!!" Markham, Ontario
With realistic cards and drag-and-drop play, iKlondike Lite features some of the most intuitive solitaire gameplay available from the App Store.
The ingenious scoring scheme tracks time played and number of cards in the foundations -- and adds a bonus for a completed round. You'll be able to see your skill level rise with practice!
iKlondike Lite highlights:
• Five customizable solitaire games: Klondike, Canfield, Racing Demons, Freecell and Golf
• Launches quickly, right to the last point of play
• Shake your phone to shuffle & deal a new round
• Easy shortcuts for New Round, Move to Foundation, and Undo
• High scores listed for each game
• Handoff game in progress to other iOS, Mac OS X devices
What's New in Version 2.8
Added support for Handoff so games can be continued on iOS and Mac OS X devices
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 March 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Casteel
- © 2014 Michael A Casteel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.