Advancing To The Next Level Of Workplace Productivity!
Indoor Finders System (IFS) provides office indoor wayfinding, meeting room scheduling, people locator, seating management, space planning, and work space reservation with an ultra-fast mobile app, kiosk, room display panel, and web portal in one comprehensive system.
This mobile app is one of the user front-ends of IFS. Corporate users can:
- Locate conference rooms, people, printers, and other points-of-interests on digital building floor maps with fluid zoom/pan functions
- Book conference rooms, add meeting attendees, and check their availability directly from this app
- Find available rooms nearby that match the desired meeting time, capacity, and amenities requirements
- Connect directly with enterprise calendaring systems. No plug-ins.
- Find employees and their contact information, and locate their seating locations on floor maps
- Make work space reservations (Hoteling and/or hot-desking)
Authentication source supported: Active Directory, Google, SAML 2.0, Okta, Office 365, and Exchange Web Service.
Enterprise calendar system supported: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and Google Calendar
This app requires a valid Indoor Finders service subscription and login is required to use this app.
Updated indoor positioning integration
Performance enhancements & minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.