Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flight Instruments uses the iPhone's sensors to implement the basic flight instruments for instrument flight:
- The Airspeed Indicator (ASI) - KNOTS
- The Attitude Indicator (AI)
- The Altimeter (ALT) - FEETS
- Turn Coordinator (TC)
- Directional Gyro (DG)
- Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI)
Learn how instrument flight works and practice with the most common flight instruments. A new way to explore the GPS possibilities.
- Only for iPhone
- iOS 6.1 or later
Not for operational use. Do not use it as primary means of navigation.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed user interface bug in the Attitude indicator in All-in-one view
- NT$ 30
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 31 December 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sergio Lopez Perez
- © 2010 Sergio Lopez Perez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.