By Chuck Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can't say much in Esperanto? Need to expand your Esperanto vocabulary? This app will help you memorize TONS of Esperanto words fast! Thanks to its unique methodology, you will be able to learn up to 100 WORDS / DAY!
The app comes with an initial wordlist of over 1500 important Esperanto words, including all the easy word roots as determined by the magazine Kontakto. If you memorize all the words in this app, your understanding of Esperanto is bound to skyrocket. Updates will bring the word count up even higher.
* app suitable for absolute beginner and intermediate students
* learn words in groups of 7
* review while you learn more
* select which categories of words you want to learn
* categories include: Basic Roots, People, Numbers, Weather, Hobbies, Countries & Continents, Languages, Movement, Prepositions, Emotions, Words for Time, Outside, Colors, Abstract Nouns and more.
* additionally, you can choose to work on just tabelvortoj (correlatives), just prefixes and suffixes, just compound words, just adverbs and conjunctions, just adjectives, and so on.
If you enjoyed this app, you can support us by buying Intense German or Intense Latin and learn some other languages as well. Dankon!
What's New in Version 1.1
- study words Esperanto to English and now also English to Esperanto
- Category: Education
- Updated: 07 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chuck Smith
- © 2010 Judith Meyer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.