Japanese Verbs Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learning Japanese? This app provides a simple way to learn the conjugation of essential verbs via on-screen flashcards.
• Helps you learn the masu (ます), dictionary, nai (ない), te (て) and ta (た) forms of ten essential everyday verbs
• Designed for learners, with hiragana used throughout (no tricky kanji!) and simple English translations
• Includes verb categories (Regular 1, Regular 2, Irregular) for quicker learning
• Fully customizable flashcard system: choose the front and back of each card, and the number of correct answers needed
• Checks your accuracy: tracks your results and shows you on completion
Ten essential verbs are included as standard, with an extra 35 available to add instantly via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 1.1
Faster flashcard turns, option to add more verbs via in-app purchase, miscellaneous tweaks.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 May 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tom Royal
- © 2011 Tom Royal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.