Jours fériés, vacances scolaires et fêtes en France 2016 - 2017
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NEW add country flag icon to your holidays ***
Insert the French holidays and school holidays of 2016 - 2017 into your iPhone calendar with one tap. The holidays will be added as all-day events, you don't need any subscriptions. You can also select beforehand which holidays you want to add to your calendar, and apply this selection across all years.
Once added all holidays can be easily edited, deleted or shifted to another calendar and synced with iCal, Google, Outlook, iCloud, etc
VERY SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
- Select individual holidays and years you want to add.
- Insert into a calendar of your choice (home, work).
- Add country flags (iOS 9.1).
- Apply your selection across all years.
- Duplicate Detector, deletes duplicates caused by overlapping calendars.
- Unique Holiday Cleaner.
- No subscriptions or In App purchases.
- Saves you a lot typing for the upcoming years.
THIS APP CONTAINS
- Jours fériés de France.
- DOM, TOM, Nouvelle-Calédonie.
- Fêtes civiles non fériées.
- Vacances zone A, B et C.
- Fêtes Bouddhistes, Chrétiennes, Hindoues, Musulmanes et Juives.
- Holidays of, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Japan, Panama, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States
Week numbers you can add with our free app: Week Numbers - ISO / European, US, Middle East, Simple, Custom.
What's New in Version 2.80
Add country flags to your holidays so that you can easily identify them in your calendar app! (iOS 9.1)
- NT$ 30
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 December 2015
- Version: 2.80
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: DEVART
- © DEVART, the Netherlands
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.