By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Kindle app gives users the ability to read eBooks on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You may also read your book on your phone, tablet and Kindle e-Reader, and Amazon Whispersync will automatically sync your most recent page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can pick up right where you left off.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Discover and download popular fiction, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images through direct purchase and Kindle Unlimited subscriptions.
• A customizable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant definitions without leaving the page
• Comfortable reading experience with adjustable screen brightness and page color
• Ability to make in-page highlights
• Access to local library eBooks
• Support for Text-to-Speech on devices running Mac OS X 10.10 or above.
What's New in Version 1.20.2
Kindle for Mac 1.20.2: This update includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Lack of language setting
I am a Traditional Chinese user, and I really hate the Kindle app forces me to use the Simplified Chinese version while it doesn’t allow me to switch to other languages…
Give me Traditional Chinese version, or let me switch to English, please.