***** Featured by Apple in "Our favourite Mac Apps" *****
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
"The best looking news reader on the App Store" - by GenieBurger
"Excellent, clean interface, nice design" - by dfs83
- lifehacker.com - "The app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
[fixed] bugs on macOS High Sierra
can't select all font and typeface
I like this reader, but i can’t select my fav font.
so i turned back to reeader.
good to use
Switched from ReadKit
I actually have been using ReadKit over the years, but it seemed a bit old, hard to explain. So I started looking for other alternatives and got Leaf at a fantastic 50% discount so decided to give it a try. I’ve been working for a few days adding lots of feeds from a new agricultural news project I’m involved in and couldn’t be happier with the way Leaf works. It’s so smooth and intuitive, even with the magic mouse Mac gestures I’m used to. The rendering of the pages is beautiful and the saving to Evernote is easy. The only thing I would like them to add is the possibility to set the Article View by Default, let’s say, in Website View, instead of having to either click on the icon, or hit V or left swipe twice with the mouse. All in all, great features, especially the option to change the “feel” of the interface theme. I’m using coffee right now, easy on the eyes, but the others are also great. I’m syncing with my Feedly account as well.
I fully recommend you give this solid app a shot.