Learn Japanese HD - Offline native audio phrasebook for travel, live & study in Japan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Best Japanese learning app on the go! Ranks above 100 place in Travel section in the App Store in 42 countries.**
The most easy to use mobile phrasebook aims at tourists and business people visiting Japan. Turn essential words and phrases into native voice which you can practice or play it to local people to get around with confidence.
Learn Japanese HD is a paid app. If you want to try the free version please search for Learn Japanese Codegent on the App Store
• Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad
• Carefully translated list of essential phrases
• Over 1,000 of useful words and phrases in 21 categories
• Audio recorded by native speakers
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Highlight important words with tips
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Search by words inside the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Time and date
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Body parts
* Occasion phrases
* Tongue twisters
* Business (Newly added)
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES? (PRO VERSION)
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. Please make sure you are buying the same app that you bought before by checking your receipt from the App Store. When you buy the app again with the same user ID, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at email@example.com and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
What's New in Version 4.2
* minor bugs fixed
* performance improvement
- NT$ 150
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 15 December 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: codegent ltd
- © Codegent Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.